This recipe is an easy way to sneak in raw leafy greens into the diet of children. Ripe pulpy fruits with their sweetness and vitamins balance the taste and minerals of the greens.
- 1 cup amaranth or spinach greens
- 1 ripe mango
- 3 small ripe elaichi banana or 1 big banana
- Today’s recipe is our smoothie recipe, only change is the fruits are frozen to enhance the taste 👍🏻
- Wash all ingredients and refrigerate them for two hours.
- N if u freeze the fruit like Anubha suggests, the taste is simply awesome….kids will also love it💚
- Peel and chop the fruits and add all ingredients in a grinder or blender. Do not add any water
- Blend them well. Not adding water gives this a custard-like consistency. No need to add any sugar or jaggery as the ripe fruits will sweeten the dish
- Pour the custard into a bowl. Plop some chopped fruits and serve this immunity-boosting dish right away. Can be refrigerated for half a day if needed.
Contributor: Anubha Kothari